Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tick Tock....47 Days left and Counting

So we have not been up to that much since the last post.

Time is steadily getting closer to our son entering this world. We can't express how excited we are!!

Rob and I went to San Antonio as a last little "couple" getaway recently. It was HOT! We stayed on the riverwalk, shopped, ate, went to the Alamo. Check out the line - I am actually in line to see the Alamo where this photo is taken!

Here is Rob in his "happy place" - Luling City Market BBQ. It's on the way to San Antonio and I believe that if Rob ever left me, it would be for this BBQ.

We have also been doing things to the house. We painted and bought some new furniture - it's slowly coming along and we have plenty of time to fill it up.



I painted this shelf for Mav's room - we still need to hang it and I will post pics once his room is ready.


This weekend, we are headed to Neches for our first baby shower! I am so excited and very thankful to Mom, Jen, Jenne, Grannie and Sabrina for putting it on. They have worked hard and I can't wait to see everyone in east Texas!

No comments: