Monday, May 31, 2010

A Look Back at 2009

Well, it's been a while but things are busy when chasing after a toddler. Time passes so quickly and Mavrik is a full-on little boy now! He'll be 2 this year and is Mr. Independent. I was wondering how this happened so fast and got to looking back at pictures from last year. So, below is our 2009 year in review.

We didn't travel to exotic lands or stay out late with friends until the wee hours of the morning like 2008, but our lives were filled with so much meaning and joy. Rob and I entered the next phase of our marriage together as parents and we learn something new everyday and how to truly work as a team. Mav is our world and we are so blessed with everything we have, especially each other.

In 2009, we had lots of firsts as a family - First Easter, First Vacation, First Swim, First Pro Games..etc. Rob and I took a trip to Singapore together for a week and revisited our previous life which is a world away, both figuratively and literally.

So this slide show is a look back at our 2009. I will try to post a look back at 2010 sooner than 6 months into the following year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
site with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Exceptional blog and brilliant design.

Also visit my homepage :: diets that work for women