Friday, February 20, 2009

New Stuff

Well, I haven't posted in nearly two months and I am being asked to do so...I wasn't even sure anyone read this!

Rob and I signed up for the bike ride to Austin (the MS150). I am so bad at training for that - Rob is doing pretty well though. We also signed up for a half Marathon on March 15th in Seabrook, TX. We are excited but it's difficult to fit training (well, everything) in; but all the running and riding actually gives us both a little more sanity. I have always said that running is my therapy and I still believe in that! It's my time to think about everything going on in my head... or think about nothing and just zone out!

Now, I know the real reason I was asked to update the blog is to show new pics of Mav, so here goes: We were just hanging out in the backyard with Toni He tries to talk to us all the time. He is very chatty sometimes! Everything goes straight to his mouth right now - which always seems to be full of slobber! He also just started holding his own bottle! The only time he is really good at his hand-eye coordination is when it come to food!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes, I am glad you updated your blog. Its not like you work and are busy, JK. Its hard to get everything in, especially if you are running and biking. Our next life we will run a marathon, forget half marathon we are to fit for that.