Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving/Christmas


I think this is Christmas, 1979. I am the baby with the black hair being held by my wonderful sister, who would have been 8 at the time. It's all six of us children and been way too long since we were all under the same roof!

This picture came about because Mav and I went to east Texas last Monday to visit Grannie and Pop Whitfield! I wanted to look at old pics and we came across some funny ones. This is me...


and here's TJ, Toby and me - I guess something was really funny!

Mav had a great time in Neches. Here he is playing with Grannie.

and here is his first 4-wheeler ride ever - he's got the camo and all!

We drove back on Wednesday, then spent our Thanskgiving with Nana and Grandma in Houston.


We also decorated the house for the holidays.






It was also a busy weekend because after hosting a post-Thanksgiving BBQ at our house for the Jacquets, we went to our first wedding (our Neighbors who are now enjoying the warm sun in Ixtapa!) and went to the Rockets game. Mav has a lot of growing before he reaches Yao Ming!







And finally...here is one of our baby taken this morning. He is already not looking like a baby though!!! I can't believe he's only 2 months old. He's smiling more often, although my heart melts too much when he smiles at me to think about snapping a picture! Sometimes I think he already has his own look or style! He certainly has more style than his mommy and daddy when it comes to his hair!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

wow, that cute little face melts my heart, even without the smile. Love the old pics! It is so fun to reminisce! I can't believe you had black hair.

Jason and Diana said...

so cute! so sweet and adorable. you gotta stop posting such cute pictures of Mav because EVERYtime i see him he makes me baby crazy!