Monday, May 26, 2008

Halfway There!

Hey Everyone!

We have made it to the 20 week mark! Here is my latest belly pic. It's starting to show and I'm real excited!





In other news...we are closing on our house in 3 weeks!!! We can't wait until we are out of this apartment. We have been living out of boxes in a 2 bedroom apartment since we have been back - which will end up being 3 months by the time we close. It can't happen soon enough! Also, we have had only one car between the 2 of us so Rob being the logistical genius he is, has to be creative both at work and outside of work.

I reluctantly post this picture of our house because I am afraid I am jinxing the process...we are all set to close on the 13th next month...which to add to my fear is Friday the 13th!! However, everything looks good to go so far - we have had our inspections, builder walk-through and meeting with the lender - are just waiting for the next 3 weeks to pass.



It's an exciting, but anxious time as well - currently we are in-waiting with a lot of big stuff: house, jobs (that's a whole other blog!), car and of course, our baby. Hopefully, by the next post we will be a little more settled - FINALLY!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Trish, you look so cute (I don't see much of a belly yet... but I am sure you feel a difference). I also have to say that that is one of the cutest houses I have seen. I wish Jake and I could find something... He took a job in Seattle, and we are currently looking for a house to rent or buy... it sure is hard to find something that seems like a perfect fit.